Summer Sale! 40% off if you book a mini session on a Weekday!
MINI SESSIONS IN COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE
What is a mini session?
Mini sessions are shorter, more budget-friendly versions of my full photoshoots.
What is the difference between a mini session and full session?
Take a look below for a comparison of both types of session
*during the COVID19 lockdown, I have extended outdoor locations for mini sessions to include private gardens, as long as they are within 20 minutes of CV3. (Locations covered: Kenilworth, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leek Wooton, Stoneleigh, Barford and more)
How much does it cost?
Mini sessions cost £125 for 10 images.
Keep scrolling or click here to go straight to more detailed information about my mini session pricing and for upgrade options.
If you'd like to know about my full session pricing, click here!
How can I book a mini session?
It's very simple! First, make sure that I'm currently running mini sessions - I usually have a post on Facebook and Instagram mentioning them with some dates.
Then, simply click the button below to contact me and we can book your slot!
I require a non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of booking, which will secure your date and time.
40% off (just £75) if booked on a weekday! (ends 30/09/20)
- a 30 minute outdoor photoshoot*
- email correspondence with me before and after the session
- up to 20 minutes travel from CV3
- private viewing gallery of all 30 images from the session
- 10 high resolution digital images of your choice to download and keep
- option to upgrade to the full gallery (30 images total)
- your full gallery (20 extra images) in high resolution, perfect for printing at any size
* all photoshoots will be COVID19 safe and conducted from 2m distance until further notice
Bookings are limited to one mini session per client, per month.