Welcome to Sinéad Patching Photography!
To read all about my photography style, click here.
If you're looking for a studio photoshoot, my home studio is currently out of action. We moved house and the new studio is not completed yet! For studio style photos at home, I can do that! Please get in touch to discuss how it works (please note, my home setup is not suitable for large family groups).
On this page you'll see my portfolio of images that were taken outdoors or in clients' own homes. Outdoor and home photoshoots are perfect for families with older children, as well as newborns too, and everything else in between!
An outdoor or home photoshoot is for you if:
- you want to capture your surroundings as well as the connection between you and your family
- you have older toddlers or children who like to run around and play
- you want to remember the little details of your new baby's first weeks at home, like their room and all the baby things that won't be there for ever (nappies, bottles, muslin cloths)
- you want more candid shots (where you don't know I'm taking the photos)
- you want photos of a large family group or want to include extended family
- you have an idea in mind of a beautiful or special outdoor location you'd like to capture
- you don't feel like getting out of the house with a new baby!
-you want to capture specific seasonal things like autumn leaves or spring flowers
As you'll see, home and outdoor photoshoots are just as gorgeous as the studio sessions at my home studio here in Cheylesmore. I've taken photos in locations like Kenilworth, Ansty, Warwick and the Cotswolds, so I know a fair few pretty places we can go!